LTE Wi-Fi Offload and Coexistence
BUILD FUTURE-READY SOLUTIONS AT AN ACCELERATED PACE
Our experience in developing a pluggable ‘LTE Wi-Fi Offload Framework’ gives customers a time-to-market advantage with respect to development, testing and deployment of LTE Wi-Fi Offload products in operator network.
GlobalEdge has extensive testing experience in coexistence testing on multiple RF technologies such as 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi and BT. We have proven experience in verification of multi-mode (3G/LTE & Wi-Fi) Small Cell access points solutions w.r.t interference, performance degrading and Radio link failures.
Our Design, Development and Testing offerings include:
- LTE Wi-FiOffload Framework solution sustenance, maintenance & testing
- ANDSF driven Offload policies for enforcement of UE and eNodeB/Small Cell behavior
- LTE Wi-Fi Coexistence Solution testing, test case repository and test automation
- End-to-End testing of 3G/LTE – Wi-Fi Coexistence
- Leveraging Test Library of 5000+ test cases including Carrier Aggregation and LTE-u
- Leveraging LTE RAN Expertise (LTE L2/L3/L4 protocols stack) for development, sustenance, maintenance and features enhancements of Small Cell and Cellular Modems
- Working on Core Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac technologies
- Enterprise Solutions like Hotspot 2.0, Roaming and WLAN Management
- WLAN Driver development, porting, integration and optimization
- WLAN feature enhancement for VoWiFi and LTE-Wi-Fi handover
- Complete Wi-Fi Functional, Protocol, Performance and Stability Testing
- DUT Interoperability Testing
- Pre-Certification and Certification assistance of Wi-Fi components
Our combined in-depth expertise on Telecom and Connectivity helps customers build future-ready solutions at an accelerated pace.Customers can leverage GlobalEdge expertise in developing, sustenance and testing of LTE Wi-Fi offload framework solutions.
LTE Wi-Fi Offload framework feature summary:
- ANDSF framework
- Discovering of non-3GPP Access Networks
- Dynamic updates of framework parameters and functions using OMA DM protocol
- Policy controller
- Inter System Routing Policies (ISRP) – Allows to access multiple radio access technologies simultaneously
- Inter System Mobility Policies (ISMP) – Allows to access a single radio access technology
- Seamless handover mechanism
- Secured access on S2c interface, both for trusted and unmanaged or un-trusted hotspots
- DSMIPv6 – Ensures a smooth handover that works in a make-before-break manner over S2c interface
- EAP-AKA/SIM Authentication
- IFOM -IP Flow Mobility is a mechanism to provide seamless Offload of a data traffic.
- OMA DM client
- Provisioning – Configuration of the device (including first time use), enabling and disabling features
- Device Configuration – Allow changes to settings and parameters of the device
- Connection manager
Connection manager provides notifications to the LTE Wi-Fi Offload framework for triggering data offload functionality upon the detection of a RAT from Wi-Fi to 3GPP packet core network and vice versa
At GlobalEdge, we enable you to take high quality, reliable and intuitive consumer electronic devices to the market.
We would love to meet you to understand your business challenges and showcase our capabilities. For a free demo, please contact us at:
Phone No. : +91 80 7100 6677
Email Address : email@example.com